Thursday, September 23, 2010

The end of being 20 years old

Almost 21! Tomorrow will be just a normal day. I sometimes forget that I am no longer 17 years old, but a woman of the legal drinking age. Looking back on the year, there are a lot of things I should have done differently. Life is not to be spent thinking of what I should have done, so I guess I will move forward and do things that I will not regret and so that a year later, I won't think, "I should have did this." Like I said, tomorrow is just another day. Time goes by so fast. I shall try to remain hopeful and remember my year of being 21 years old as a good one. I love my family and friends and I am grateful that they have supported me through the years, even when I did not deserve it. Move forward and be grateful that I lived to see the age of 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment